Find Answers Here
I’m hoping I covered everything you need to know about me, my approach, and my services. Below you’ll find a collection of commonly asked questions. If you still can’t find what you’re looking for, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Will insurance cover my visit? Can I use FSA/HSA funds?
It depends! I'm currently partnered with The Lactation Network and the following plans may be accepted: BCBS PPO, Cigna PPO, Humana PPO, ChampVA, PNOA, and Multiplan Insurances. See my link below to get pre-approved today.
Click here to check your coverage:
For self-pay clients, you may use your FSA/HSA card or credit/debit card upon booking. I will provide you with a Superbill to submit to insurance for possible reimbursement. I am not responsible for any claims that are denied.
What all can you help with?
As an IBCLC, I am thoroughly educated and trained to help with:
positioning and latch
milk supply issues
plugged ducts/mastitis and more
breast or nipple pain and damage
oral assessment, including tongue and lip mobility
pumping and returning to work
supplementing and bottle feeding
weaning and more
How do I get ready for our visit?
1. I'll send you a consent form & health history you can fill out before our visit; this will help us get right to your concerns when I arrive!
2. Make a list of any questions and concerns you want to ask me about.
3. Have any medications, supplements, or herbs nearby so I can peak at the ingredients.
4. If you have a pump and think we may use it during the visit, it would be helpful to have it nearby.
5. If you have pets, especially dogs, please have them put away in another room as they can get very territorial of their new family members.
What are your travel fees?
Travel within a 20 mile radius of Whitewright, TX is included with your consultation fee.
If you live outside this region and would like to be seen, an additional fee will apply.
0-10 miles: $15
11-20 miles: $20
20-30 miles: $25
30-40 miles: $30
*Travel fees reflect both increased gas cost and increased time required for travel.
Have a question I didn’t answer here? Please contact me and I’ll be happy to help.